On Sunday 22 August, at 13 hours and 13 minutes, was seized by the cash portion of writing, the city RVCh identified with initials., (A) Travel or Exploring Peru, within the multi-sport arena in the city of Huaraz. In circumstances in which I was on duty in that Sports Centre, home of Ancash Dance Festival II 2010, I was warned by many people ride an individual suspected of scruffy-looking "piraƱita retired", as described by several witnesses.
In accordance with my duty as custodian of the law, order and good manners, I began a stealthy monitoring the alleged malechores. This came and went by the stands of giant Ancash approaching the negroes, pallas, shepherds, Moors, Christians and other folk characters that color prints and cheer the various festivals and customs of our beloved region.
My experience in the pursuit of ruthless criminals allowed me to look closely at fascineroso and discover its modus operandi , surprising its extreme simplicity and effectiveness. And is that the subject in question showed a skill and ability worthy of better causes or endeavors, not his disgraceful actions, that defiles the dignity and good name of the country.
With blatantly and in the presence of dozens of people, this bad element robbed and shot to right and left, and its main victims groups of dancers and musicians, but also showed no mercy against several unsuspecting spectators who danced or to pop your instruments in the field, in the stands and around the Coliseum Huaracino.
In this state of affairs was imperative to act and impose the burden of justice. It was then that, ignoring and putting at risk my own physical integrity, I decided to face the undesirable, pointing my gun regulation. Action that often intimidate and deter petty criminals, unable to confront authority when this is firm and decisive.
But instead of intimidating, my action stoked rebellion. Without a trace of fear and openly showing their involves antisocial, repeatedly refused to comply with my order to raise hands and remain silent. As if that were not enough, the nerve had the audacity to address me in an ironic person, generating laughter from the crowd.
inexplicable Emboldened by the support of the public, I spoke with all orders, brazenly, that I move a little to the left and the uniform fits me so that, in his words, the boss comes over ripening fruit. Then, totally out of it, had the crazy idea of \u200b\u200bchallenge me to a duel, shouting loudly: to see it, who fired first.
Faced with the possibility of jeopardizing the integrity of dancers, musicians and innocent bystanders and considering that our primary mission is the city's neighbor, I gave up this challenge, which is not to boast, he would have won without any difficulty, with almost no muss, as they say.
My refusal seemed to calm the mood and momentum of fascineroso that calmer and confessed without any embarrassment that was not the first time that robbed and shot, which he had been doing for several years and in that time, no police, truth or lie, "to pronounce the latter looked at me defiantly had been stopped.
Wounded in my self for what police Lying, I told him there's a first time for everything. And, not to write it down, take him outside the Coliseum, where the Negritos of Bolognesi, rehearsed their dance.
There, while I was preparing this report that address to whom it may concern, he continued stealing -shooting gestures and smiles, back and forth with that attitude looks suspicious and that of "retired piranha" which prompted the courageous intervention all the details that story in this part.
remain, I remain yours,
The policeman dancing
0 comments:
Post a Comment