Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Disconnect The Telephone Calls Letter Sample

Multilingual Dictionary of the past little glasses


I think my first contact with the idea that there were many other languages \u200b\u200bin the world and mine, was this "dictionary multilingual" in the little glasses magazine That was all the wave when I was a kid. Many of the magazines I read were second hand and came to me in poor condition. When he later threw them, I kept some of these pages, that foreshadowed my interest in linguistics, foreign languages, and my subsequent dedication to the task of building new languages.

approximate pronunciations are a little laughter, and also makes me curious to see what the Japanese words in Greek are clearly written by hand. At that time must be difficult to provide cast of characters for those languages, which otherwise is often one would expect in a children's magazine. In the case of Japanese, written in phonetic characters ( hiragana and katakana ) available with the graphic quality would surely have been a disaster trying to play kanji, which are generally more complicated, plus a couple of errors in the guide pronunciation. Intimate, in any case ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment