Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Auto Charger Energizer Battery Schematic

Almost almost

There comes a time when we are on the other side. We crossed the line. We change our path.

The worst thing is that we realize when that happens. We are suddenly on the other side.

The other day I drank a coffee in Havanna and I inadvertently put me sweetener instead of sugar (it was like the packets ). When I drop the polvito I lamented after I thought it would not be so bad but then I realized how serious it could be the case. If my coffee and I liked most likely never return and that was to be the other side.

I took courage, I took a sip, and felt relieved because it was not able to finish my coffee glad it was not as rich as I thought. Had expired and I could still see across the street without being sure that happens.

I paid, I left the coffee and when I closed the door came a scary thought. And if poured half packet? Maybe it was not so sweet ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment