Grooms Exploring the week
not know if it's a sign, a sign, a vaticicio or a mere coincidence. Whatever, I started to worry. And it has already happened twice, without looking and without meaning.
In my years of traveling had never experienced anything like. Only spaced meetings that I cause any disturbance, were more picturesque details, friendly, those that season the adventures.
One occurred in the pool plaza of Cusco, one in YANAHUARA, when the couple bought candy at a traveling, join more Anapia Island, where the entire community plus its Yapita of tourists, was invited the three-day celebration.
But now the situation is different. Van two trips and two games. Turtle-one outlined in the previous post, another in Trujillo, on Saturday, right in Plaza de Armas, in the middle of the Corsican National Marinera Contest LI, when everything was flying handkerchiefs.
Two of two. Is it an evil trend? He initiated symbolic of a journey that will take me to the altar with penguin suit, which will end with me b ien married or, rather, well hunted until death separates me ... Who?. That's another problem. Another cause for concern.
No, no and no-copies the tantrum of a presidential candidate, this can not be my future. Perhaps I misunderstood. Able to sign or signal the other hand go. It be that I'll finish on the altar as a wedding photographer. That would be much better to walk there as boyfriend / future husband, but it's not like me too excited.
Whatever, it's best to wait to see what happens on my third trip. As soon as he does not like things or to go to practice, I jumped at the chance encounter to photograph the newlyweds Trujillo.
After clicking, I went with the seafood.
0 comments:
Post a Comment