Where the author, in the absence of camps, or pachangas chococheladas any type, reflects or attacks the past year.
I have not many complaints against you 2010. Overall, there has been a disappointing year or terribly wrong.
not you grow up. Do not think I'm going to spend your hand or make your patería just because you're leaving, because you will soon be just history.
That will not save you. Do not say you were good. You will not be granted amnesty or pardon for any of your guilt, the less you magnify or overly halagaré so good that you brought.
So get ready to read me in your agony, in your last hours before your final bombards announced and will welcome the 2011 which, as you will be greeted with endless hope and good wishes.
But do not worry. I told you: you have not been a fatal year and do not deserve to be fired in anger. Yes, and I tell you openly and bitterly, at some point I did believe you would be memorable.
tricked me and let myself be fooled by the brightness of an illusion that end opaque. You were devious and even a little cruel to convince me that that possibility, desires, hopes, necessarily would materialize anyway.
the end everything went wrong.
burning bread in the oven door. The treacherous stab in the back.
Even so do not hold grudges. The blows hurt but we must teach and assimilate them to continue fighting. And I have shown, 2010. I made it known that I'm strong, stubborn and obstinate.
has not been the first year that I wanted to knock down, away from my dreams traveling or making me change the direction of my footsteps as a journalist and traveler.
They did not succeed, just as it got you, and not get it 2011. And I'll warn you now, since before I arrived, even before that try to fool playing with marked cards.
I'm getting ahead. Even the tops do not rise or if they eat twelve grapes. The 31 does not end. There remains a handful of hours in a year that was not terribly bad.
I have to be fair. You had good stuff. The trips I made, I wrote chronicles, thousands photos that I could do. Also the confidence of publishers who continued to stand by my work.
went and came back from many places. Walked several paths without mishap, Unfortunately no. Just a camera malfunction, a few hours or a terrible hailstorm hincón knees.
missed me who love me and understand that my life is a constant goodbye. I was encouraged to continue to ride my readers, those who like my work. They make me feel important.
In 2010 I offered, shared and learned from old friends, colleagues I met in newsrooms and in the voyages, the fellow travelers and, of course, the fellow who welcomed me in their villages smiles and gestures of surprise.
Perhaps
for that and for that alone, I have many complaints against you. Sure you could be better, 2010. But not everything is your fault. I take my mistakes and my mistakes. Amend in the year I hope soon to begin.
And although I'm not psychic or a medium, I dare to make a prediction: the 2011-whatever happens, I will continue traveling, writing and taking photos.
I hope you will too.
Happy New Year to all ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment