Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ragnarok Guild Emblem Collection

Kites!

On Saturday we went to Marisa Scalabrini Ortiz Park to see the 9 th Festival of Kites "painting the sky Rosario." We kill and a chocolate pudding, and there we met a few of our photographer friends of Rosarigasinos . A couple of years I always go to the festival, to take photos, because I know Rosarigasinos to Percoco Guillermo, one of the fans of the comets that pilots for Rosario Fly (and this year I also met another person to children in the group, Leonel Paz ).


The wind accompanied as it should, so the barrileteros could do to raise a great kite made in the form of a dragon, brought from China, which measured fifty meters. Beyond that, the day was quite good, with a pleasant temperature most of the time, but tended to cloud and cleared every time. The park is ideal for this kind of event it is the only green space with lots and lots and lots of grass without trees disturbed.

Some photos I leave here, some in my Flickr gallery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment